Wedding advice from Natalie, recently married and totally in love, I unfortunately didn’t get to take part in their big day as I was unavailable; However I did get to document them via a portrait session ( click here to see more )
Weddings can be an over whelming experience, its good to stop take a breath and learn form some one who recently been there.
Click here to see more of Aaron and Natalie.
Q: What are the top 5 tips you can offer as advice for Melbourne brides planning their wedding?
– Have a reliable helper for the day to ease your stress and make sure everything is organised (Most people have bridesmaids for this – but we didn’t have a bridal party so I trusted my capable Mother with the important things on the day)
– Don’t get caught up in what other people expect or want for your wedding – it is YOUR day and nobody else’s.
– Don’t stress about the things you can’t control!
– Take time to enjoy each other whether it’s after the ceremony, for 5 minutes at your reception or when you’ve said your farewells to guests. (The favourite part of our day was ordering 3am room service and just getting to be together for the first time as husband and wife).
– Just enjoy the process, don’t let stress ruin the most exciting time of your life.